In Experience Featured Life

Promenade 2016

Prom is something that excites every junior and senior. It is that point in your life when you want to look your best. To look like a prince or a princess. Making sure you wear the best gown or cocktail dress for girls. Making sure you wear the best suit for the boys. Begging your parents to let a known designer in your city design and make your gown. For you to simply stand out during the promenade.

Our prom's theme was "One Magical Night." It was a very beautiful day for a promenade. The venue looked breathtaking. Everyone looked stunning. It was like being in a palace with princes and princesses. The entire ceremony was successful. After the entire program ended, the most awaited part which is the announcement of the prom prince, princess, king, and queen was done. I was lucky enough to win the title of prom princess. It was honestly unexpected. I was even shocked when the emcee read out my name. But I was so happy and pleased to be crowned as prom princess. Disco started right after. It was a very fun disco.
The prom ended so soon. It was like just a couple of minutes ago when it started. The prom's theme was fit for what just had happened. It was indeed a magical night. I would just like to thank the entire ROPA team for my cocktail dress and Mena Montecarlo for my hair and makeup. I would not look this beautiful if it weren't for you. I'm already so excited for next school year's promenade!
Cocktail Dress by ROPA. Hair and Makeup by Mena Montecarlo




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment