In Books Featured Life

Books


Books are something I love! I'm sure you do as well. Reading them is one thing I love to do during my free time. It's simply a very fun thing to do. To feel like you're in a place that you can't be in reality. To feel like you're a part of the story. To feel like you're the main character. To feel free and just go with whatever is written in the book. Thinking that it could happen to you.


I basically wasn't a bookworm when I was in grade school. I started to be when I reached high school. I was introduced to 'The Selection' which was written by a very lovely author, Kiera Cass. It's basically a story about America Singer entering the Selection and falling in love with Prince Maxon. Because I was obsessed with the story, I bought every single book that there is. I am just head over heels about the entire story. It's something that you would not want to stop reading. Well that's in my perspective.

The Complete Selection Series
Most of the books that I own are in the romantic route. I just find it more entertaining to read them. Quite a few books that I own are given to me by people that are very close to my heart. Just because they know that I love reading so much. The only non-romantic book I own is only Percy Jackson. Nothing more, nothing less. I haven't read some of my books yet. I'll probably start reading it this summer vacation because what better way to spend your vacation than reading a book! I'm also hoping to add more to my collection.







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment