In Featured Life

50 Facts About Me

Top: Penshoppe

Hello everybody! So I've been posting quite a lot of blog posts but I'm sure you don't know me quite well. Well, except for those friends of mine who view my blog. So, I'm going to do a simple 50 facts about me.

Sunglasses: Sunnies, Top: GAP

  1. I'm a very shy person.
  2. Well shy at first but once you get to know me, I'm so loud. 
  3. I stand 5 feet tall and I'm proud of it. (LOL)
  4. I love sweets. Especially sour sweets.
  5. I used to dance when I was in grade school but stopped when I was in high school because I was too shy. (LOL)
  6. I love to sing.
  7. I only went to guitar lesson for one day. Gave up so quickly because I couldn't understand a thing.
  8. Went to voice lesson to enhance my voice since I was so off-key when I was younger. Not that I'm not at present but I sound better than before. (LOL)
  9. I bake when I'm not in a good mood.
  10. I cook when I'm in a good mood.
  11. I love Japanese cuisine but we don't have much Japanese restaurants in our city which is sad.
  12. I can go a whole week or month without rice.
  13. I'm quite brainy.
  14. I enjoy Math.
  15. Once you break my trust, there's no going back.
  16. I am so protective when it comes to my family and friends.
  17. It is my dream to see Adele perform live.
  18. I watch Youtube videos from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep at night.
  19. I love watching Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Tyler Oakley, Marcus Butler, and Joe Sugg's videos, especially their vlogs. It is also a dream of mine to see them face to face.
  20. I am a very chatty person.
  21. I am a bookworm.
  22. I am so bad at drawing and painting.
  23. I have always wanted to start a Youtube channel but I'm too shy and scared.
  24. I may seem tough but I'm so vulnerable.
  25. I am a night person.
  26. My travel goal is to visit London, Paris, Australia, New Zealand, Los Angeles, New York, Africa, Maldives and Brazil.
  27. I am a shopaholic.
  28. It is so difficult for me not to spend much on food.
  29. I have always loved dark chocolate.
  30. Any sweets that says "mint" in it, I will surely try.
  31. I barely cry in front of a lot of people.
  32. I want to be a celebrity. If only I were not shy.
  33. A film or book that is in the romantic genre, I will watch or read.
  34. I am obsessed with the British accent. If I could only speak in a British accent, I would probably never shut up.
  35. I prefer living in the countryside because it's annoying how polluted the city is.
  36. I don't know how to ride a bike.
  37. I enjoy taking OOTDs.
  38. I always want to get things done on time.
  39. I don't like and enjoy cramming.
  40. I am a weird friend.
  41. Nothing hurts me more than losing a friend. It's worse than relationship breakups.
  42. I am a very independent girl.
  43. I am a Roman Catholic.
  44. My birthday is on the 8th of August.
  45. I am the youngest in the family.
  46. If I were to live somewhere out of the Philippines, I would probably love to live somewhere in the UK.
  47. I enjoy travelling.
  48. I easily get attached with people.
  49. I can easily forgive but I can never forget.
  50. I always make sure that I give my best in everything that I do.
Top: Forever 21

So yeah, those are 50 facts about me. Hope you liked it! And here are a couple of throwback and present photos of me.



Top: Ocean Pacific, Bottom: Swimlab

Top: Plains & Prints, Bottom: Penshoppe, Bag: Guess

Top: Sassa

Top: Zalora, Bottom: Regatta, Shoes: Adidas




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment