In Experience Featured Food Travel

Cebu & Davao


My family and I went on our last summer vacation before the school year starts. We went to two of our favorite places, Cebu City and Davao City. Two cities that we go to every year because we love the place, food, people, and also great deals for shopping. Reason why I went shopping crazy which made my parents and brother's bank account cry. So, first stop is the Queen City of the South which is Cebu City.


We stayed at the first ever Garden Hotel in Cebu which is Montebello Villa Hotel. It felt really luxurious and the staff were really great. They also serve amazing food. Their service is one of the reasons why people always go back to them every time they visit Cebu. It's just exquisite. Well, we didn't really go on an outdoor adventure. We spent most of our time just inside malls to buy stuff for school and other stuff. Well, because most stores are on sale. It's a better feeling to buy stuff when it's on sale. Am I right? We also went to Vikings on the 28th of May to celebrate my brother's 18th birthday. If you're looking for world class buffet, Vikings is really a must try. Plus they have lots of promos which makes it even better to dine with them. 


Chewy Junior SM Seaside Cebu




Second stop, Davao City. My father's land of birth. One of the safest place on earth as well. It's just so calming to be able to walk on the streets of Davao having no fear of any crime that might happen. So we stayed at The Royal Mandaya Hotel. It was filled with lots of media personnel since most of their coverage of updates of the incoming president was there. Well, like in Cebu, we were mostly in malls. But we went to visit my dad's hometown where I got to reunite with my relatives. Which I loved because I was able to catch up with them. We also went to People's Park which was so amazing. Had a lot of fun even though the sun was so bright and the heat was intense. I had a lovely stay in Davao and I will surely not get bored of it. 


Sunglasses: Sunnies Studio, Top: Zen, Bottom: Guess, Sandals: Montego Bay Club, Bag: Celine










Related Articles

2 comments: