In Featured Food

Buffalo Wings


So I decided to make one of my favourite which is Buffalo Wings. I'm that person who loves spicy food so whenever I go to a restaurant, I will surely order this if ever they have it. So I made this from scratch and it turned out pretty well. Although I went for mild because it is my first time, it still tasted great and had a bit of kick.


Ingredients:
• 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
• 1 Teaspoon Paprika
• 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
• 10 Chicken Wings
• Oil
• Half a stick of butter
• 1/4 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce 
• 1 Dash Ground Pepper 
• 1 Dash Garlic Powder

Directions:
1. In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mix until well combined.
2. Cover the chicken wings with the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt mixture. Store in a close container and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
3. In a small pan, mix together butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder together until well combined and the butter is dissolved. Let it cool.
4. In a deep fryer, fry the chicken. The oil should cover the chicken entirely. 
5. Once the chickens have all been cooked, place it in a medium-sized bowl, add the hot sauce mixture and stir together until all the chickens have been covered by the mixture.
6. Put it on a serving dish, serve, and enjoy!

Those are 6 very easy steps. For the sides, I just decided to fry some barbecue powder coated fries. For the Buffalo Wings dip, I decided to just use sour cream. It quite works but it's best dipped in a blue cheese and cream cheese dip or just a ranch dressing. You will surely enjoy the flavor that these buffalo wings have!





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment